Informative summary of the course
Introducing clay to children, playing with it, appreciating its touch, humidity, plasticity; constitutes an indispensable first approach for the acquisition of certain skills through which they learn to create with their own hands, to develop dexterity, the ability to perceive, to create textures, volumes, shapes and colors... in short, to enhance the capacity for expression and creativity with the satisfaction of a product made by oneself.
Days of the week and schedule: Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
Access conditions: From 6 to 15 years old
Duration: School year from September to June
- Through clay, children will develop their creative capacity, manual skills and will play with their imagination and hands.
- It will start with small and simple exercises that will increase in difficulty.
- Clay working phases: kneading, modeling, decoration, glazing and firing.
- Containers, games, mobiles, decorative elements, sculptures and modeled representations of the human or animal figure will be made.
- Promote teamwork.
- To develop the desire to experiment.
- Encourage reflection, observation and creativity.
- Strengthen motivation and create habits of order, cleanliness, perseverance and participation.
- To develop skills and techniques of plastic expression.