Informative summary of the course
Drawing: -Monday and Wednesday- from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Drawing I -Tuesdays and Thursdays- from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Drawing II - Tuesdays and Thursdays - from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Drawing: -Tuesdays and Thursdays- 19:30 to 21:30h
Before and now of drawing. The materials, visual education. Expressive value of drawing. Objectives: Initiation to the discovery of the fact of drawing. Observation and comprehension of the visual fact; visual grammar. Approach to reality, descriptive drawing, structure, form, volume... Traditional drawing techniques and materials, charcoal, pencil, chalk, ink...
To initiate the student in the study of the three-dimensional form and its graphic representation from the observation of nature.
To provide the student with basic notions of image syntax and methods of visual analysis of structural skeletons of three-dimensional forms.
To offer a basic overview of the creative and professional possibilities of drawing, as well as a historical view of its uses and functions.
Access conditions: None for the 1st course
Duration: School year from September to June
CONTENTS LEVEL I
Thematic block 1: Structure and fit
- Fundamental principles and concepts of drawing; in its aesthetic, historical, technical and material aspects.
- Point, line and mass in the syntax of drawing; surface control and placement of shapes.
- Introduction to strategic elements in visual analysis.
- Study and fitting systems.
CONTENTS LEVEL II
Thematic Block II: Light, volume, chiaroscuro
- Understanding forms through drawing (sensory perception, cognitive perception). The composition and structuring of the image in the support-space.
- Methodologies of analysis, reflection and representation of volume.
- Introduction to chiaroscuro. The interpretation of light and volume from the drawing.