workshops: Art for children and youth
Create with leather
Aimed at people with special educational needs and functional diversity, from 14 years of age.
Days of the week and schedule: Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
Access conditions: Direct access
Duration: School year from September to June
The School of Arts makes this inclusive workshop proposal with the following objectives:
- Encourage manipulative skills.
- Social Skills
- Group interaction skills
- Personal autonomy skills
- Procedural contents.
- Use of basic techniques and tools, measuring, tracing, cutting, etc.
- Construction of objects for practical and aesthetic purposes
- Attitudinal content.
- Satisfaction in the performance of work processes and following instructions
- Curiosity and motivation for the handling of different materials and tools.
- Respect for the rules of use, conservation and care of the tools and materials of the workshop.
- Appropriate occupational health and safety habits