workshops: line and color
This specialty covers four school years of training, Engraving I, II, III and IV. The four levels are taught together in the classroom, where teaching is based on continuous practice. The focus of this specialty is the approach to the techniques of engraving and printing; knowledge and use of different materials, tools and specific machinery.
There are two groups of 2 days each:
- Monday and Wednesday
- tuesdays and thursdays
Schedule: from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Course level: I, II, III and IV
Access conditions: None for the 1st course
Duration: School year from September to June
- Knowledge of the vocabulary and concepts inherent to each particular artistic technique.
- To know the specific languages generated by the media.
- Knowledge of production methods and artistic techniques. Analyze the processes of artistic creation.
- Knowledge of materials and their derivative processes of creation and/or production.
- Acquisition of intaglio language skills and abilities.
- Knowledge of the instruments and methods of experimentation in art.
- Artistic creation skills and ability to construct works of art. Planning of original serial editions.